KSBA Board and Presidents Meeting October 7, 2020
Kentucky State Beekeepers Association invites all board members, local association presidents or their designated representatives to a virtual meeting on October 7, 2020 at 7 PM.
We have important information to present and critical topics to decide before the General Membership meeting in November. Many clubs have elected new representatives and we need your help to get the word out. We can’t do this without local bee club representation!
All KSBA members should have received a calendar invitation with a link to the video conference. The meeting is on the KSBA calendar as well with all the details.
7:00 Call to Order and Quorum: Mike Mabry
7:10 Opening Remarks: Mike Mabry
7:20 Old Business
- Meeting Minutes: Joe Chang
- Treasurer’s Report: Wes Henry, Jan Rafert
- CKHP Program Report: Sarah Preston
- Standing and Special Committees Report
- Revenue Opportunities and Website Review: Joel Gonia
- Beekeeper of the Year: Joe Taylor
7:50 New Business
- 4H Partnership and Mentoring: Tom Ballinger
- Beginner Beekeeping Classes: Dr. Tammy Horn-Potter
- November General Membership Meeting: Mike Mabry
- Board Member Elections and Officer Appointments: Mike Mabry
- CKHP Program Future: Sarah Preston
8:35 Other Discussion Topics
8:45 Closing Remarks