Go to the Membership FAQ.

There are many beekeepers who will remove a swarm or unwanted hive from your property.  You can contact a local beekeeping association for a beekeeper or contact a beekeeper directly who offers the service.

Go to questions about disease and dead bees.

Frequent Asked Questions